- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Pet insurance
- Administrative experience
- Front desk
- 1 year
Full Job Description
Come explore the Power of Possibility with a career at SPS! We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to come grow with our team in New York, NY!
The Receptionist provides exceptional service by greeting and assisting all visitors and answering inbound calls; Continuously offers the highest level of service to all corporate employees and their visitors; Maintains a professional image of the company by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service.
This full-time position is ideal for someone with 1+ years of relevant experience looking for a stable place to work, learn, and develop. We are a cross functional team looking for someone eager to make a lasting contribution.
SPS offers a competitive benefits package including offerings of: paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, legal and life insurance, transit program, referral bonuses, pet insurance, EAP, and a 401K with company match.
Schedule: Typically Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM or 9AM-6PM
What you will be doing:
- Welcome guests, receive and catalog guest information, orient new clients, and provide answers to inquiries.
- Respond to all requests in a courteous, professional manner at all times. Via in person, phone, email, or online communications.
- Ensure reception area is kept neat, professional, and clean.
- Light facilities/hospitality work: perform hospitality work as needed such as but not limited to assisting customers to open troubleshooting tickets, help order supplies, stock kitchens/service areas with supplies. May be asked to help set up/ take down conference rooms for meetings/events.
- Mail Service: will be cross trained to assist mail services as needed. This includes, but not limited to sorting/distributing mail, receiving/ tracking packages.
What we need from you:
- 1+ year experience in Reception, Administrative or Office Services.
- A positive and professional attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for our customers.
- Ability to handle physical duties (carrying and/or moving 40lbs) associated with the job – lifting, bending, etc.
- To be able to work both independently and in a team setting successfully.
- The capability to use/learn technology such as: handheld scanners, Adobe/Word, email, professional messaging (Teams, Slack, Google).
- An ability to be bright, articulate, and neat in appearance.
SPS is a global outsourcing organization that offers both business and document processing services. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in sectors such as advertising, investment banking, corporate, fashion, finance, law, and other professional services SPS operates in more than 15 countries worldwide providing specialized workplace support functions in areas such as Administrative, Information Technology, Mailroom, Document Production, and other Guest Services.
SPS is committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS is committed to investing in the professional development of our employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse development training programs that leads to building careers.
At SPS we embrace the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access, inclusion, equity, and diversity. SPS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
This job posting is a snapshot and not designed to cover all duties assigned to this position. A full job description can be found on our company website.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of working experience do you have as a Receptionist?
- REQUIRED. Fill in the prescreening form below: