Location: Irvine, CA
What You Will Be Doing
– Implementing business rules in C# libraries and in SQL stored procedures (Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework with LINQ to Entities, Ninject)
– Creating unit tests, integration tests, and functional tests to verify the system works as intended (NUnit)
– Modifying and enhancing database schemas and creating database upgrade steps (Microsoft SQL Server)
– Debugging and fixing bugs as they are found
– Designing and implementing REST-based web APIs for remote communications
– Designing and implementing services for bulk and batch operations
– Creating custom features, reports, and other enhancements geared to specific customer needs
– Following our software development life cycle (JIRA, Mercurial with TortoiseHg, MSBuild)
What You Need for this Position
Most of the following:
– 8+ years of experience as a Software Developer
– Relational Database desired
– MS SQL Server (or Postgres SQL or MySQL)
– MS Visual Studio
– BS in Computer Science or related (or equivalent experience)
What’s In It for You
Great leadership team!
Chance to work in-office with partial remote!
A strong compensation package that includes Base and Bonus
Strong medical, vision, and dental benefits.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Software Developer
- Relational Database
- MS Visual Studio
Do you meet all the job requirements?